Life With Lee

Trials and tribulations (and fun!) in dealing with two little boys.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

How much sleep last night?



I put Lee in his crib about 10 pm. Of course he woke up. I nursed him to sleep and then tried yet again to get the little bugger in his crib. I think he likes sleeping with Mommy and Daddy better. Then he woke up. He's going through a stage right now I hope. I asked David to take the baby around midnight since he was still up. I needed some sleep. Anyhow, David brought him back in the bedroom around 1 AM to be nursed again. This guy can sure eat! We all fell asleep shortly after but David put him in his crib when he woke up. He stayed asleep until 6 when he wanted to eat again. After that, we all slept in our bed until 8:30. So I guess I got some sleep last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter