Life With Lee

Trials and tribulations (and fun!) in dealing with two little boys.

Monday, November 20, 2006

We're back

Yes, it's been a long time since I posted last, but let's forget all of that and start over.

So what's been going on with us you may ask? Well........we're expecting a baby boy at the beginning of March! Yes, another boy. We're very excited of course. Everything with the pregnancy is going well. I've been having stomach troubles, but as long as I watch what I eat, I feel okay. The delivery will be a scheduled C-section so I'll keep everyone posted once we have a date set up.

Happy Turkey Day everyone! Can you believe it's here already? Soon it's going to be 2007.

Another news...we bought a camper on/near Lake Ontario earlier this fall. We'll be spending most weekends up there starting in April through October. We got a great deal and know the boys will love it when they get a little older. I have to say, Lee did enjoy himself when we where there last.

Sadly, I'm not going to post any pictures right now. It takes me a while to pick them out and upload them. Maybe tomorrow if I get a chance. We have so many pictures to go through.

Okay, I can post at least one.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter