Life With Lee

Trials and tribulations (and fun!) in dealing with two little boys.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

So close and yet so far




This is the back of a sweater I am knitting for Lee. It's the first sweater I've ever made. I shouldn't say that-I started two other sweaters but got lost in the directions. I'm determined to finish this sweater whether I understand the directions or not, no matter how bad it looks. It will feel so good to figure out a pattern and actually make something besides a baby blanket (I've already made three of those.)

I want to make a bunch of sweaters so I won't have to buy any this weekend. I have a couple of Debbie Bliss books and my friend Beth has a ton of books too.

I'm not into the expensive yarn. When I go to a yarn shop, anything I buy is in the sale bin. Someday when I have more time and money, I'll be more interested in different types of yarn and can afford to buy some.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay! a sweater! I love all the pictures of Lee! Hope you have a great time with your dad!

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    woops, it was me, beth who left that last comment! Sorry!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter