Life With Lee

Trials and tribulations (and fun!) in dealing with two little boys.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Day at the zoo

On Friday (yes, almost a week ago), we went to the zoo. It was a perfect autumn day and there were very few people there. The last time David and I went was on my due date in May and the place was mobbed with kids. I was afraid someone was going to run into my belly. I don't know how much Lee knew what was going on. He was pretty comfy in his stroller. There were decorations up for the "Boo at the Zoo" which were fun to see:











2 Comments:

  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    Hey Julia! I didn't know you were reading my blog, but I'm glad you're enjoying it! And definitely pass it on to your friend at the zoo, it's always great to make connections in the zoo community!

    Speaking of zoos, it looks like you had a great time out at Burnet Park! I love that zoo! And Lee is so cute. I knew you'd had your baby, but I had no idea he was already so big!

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the hat! I especially like Lee riding the dragon! CUTE!

    Beth

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter