Life With Lee

Trials and tribulations (and fun!) in dealing with two little boys.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Home Improvement?

Can I tell you how difficult it is to get anything done with a four-month old around?

In an effort to improve the decorating of our house, I've been busy. First of all I bought slipcovers for the couch and chair in the living rooms. Unfortunately, it seems they are both two different shades of moss green. The couch slipcover is almost an olive color and the chair slipcover has more blue in it. I've decided I'm keeping them though. I'm either going to buy or make matching pillows to tie everything in. Now all I have to deal with with the pink recliner......

David's mother lived in the downstairs of our house before she passed away. Sadly, I never met her, but I think her favorite color was pink. I have repained the downstairs bathroom and am now working on the hallway as you can see::

I've discovered painting is not that bad once you get going. I want to put another coat of paint on the walls and work on the ceiling tomorrow.

Next are the two bedrooms and kitchen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter