Life With Lee

Trials and tribulations (and fun!) in dealing with two little boys.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Presents, presents, presents

Lee and I got together with the fabulous Beth who gave us both some lovely presents-

A cool blanket for Lee:


I love the diagonal stitch of this blanket. Lee likes it too!


I received this skein of yarn that Beth dyed with Kool-Aid! I can't wait to make something out of it. There was also a beautiful scarf-in-process included, but I will get it to keep once it is finished. (And I'll make sure to post a pic)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your blog is outstanding! Don't miss visiting this site about pronostici scommesse calcio . Not only pronostici scommesse calcio

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like you got some SPAM! I like the picture you took of the yarn I gave you! It came out way better tham ny picture!

    Beth (big geek)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter