Life With Lee

Trials and tribulations (and fun!) in dealing with two little boys.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Alone At Last!


Ha ha. Just kidding everyone who was here last week. All and all I think everyone had a great time. It was good to reconnect with my father again. It's interesting the family dynamics never change, everyone is stuck in time. With my family, the big thing is making fun of each other. And oh, we had a great time at that. The most amazing thing that happened was my mother and father were in the same room for the first time in 18 years. My father seems to still harbor some bad feelings toward my mother but he handled himself like a champ. Even met my stepfather. I am so proud of him. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the great even. Damn.

But I do have lots of other pics, mostly of Lee of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter