Life With Lee

Trials and tribulations (and fun!) in dealing with two little boys.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

More sleep



Last night we put the bassinet in our bedroom next to my side of the bed. Lee fell asleep around 11 and then woke up for a feeding at 1. I think I fell asleep with him still in the bed. I woke up some unknown time later (I do know it was dark still) and slipped back into the bassinet where he slept until 6:30. It was so much easier than getting up out of bed and I know Lee felt more comfortable. It was great for me because I could hear him moving around before he woke and started crying. I think now that I am a mother I am wired differently. Whenever Lee makes a sound or moves around, I wake up.

The first picture is Lee sleeping in the bassinet. He's not going to fit in it much longer. It has wheels so I push him all around the house like a shopping cart. He seems to like that.

The second picture was taken this morning in his swing. He's not unconscious, just asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter