Life With Lee

Trials and tribulations (and fun!) in dealing with two little boys.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Back Again!

Wow, it's been a while since I last posted last.

You know fall is around the corner when the NYS Fair starts. Unfortunately, Lee and I aren't going to the fair this year. Dave is going a couple of days to see Ted Nugent and Alice Cooper/Cheap Trick.

I am not much of a summer person. I love the fall except my birthday is coming up. I'm getting old I'm afraid. I'm looking forward in a couple of years to going to get a pumpkin with Lee and taking him trick o'treating but of course that's not happening right away.

Lee is doing fine. He had a checkup at the beginning of the month which included three shots of immunizations. He did great. I was the one who had to look away! Thank God Dave went with us.

These are some pics I took this afternoon.





Here's a pic of our menagerie. It was quite a feat to get all of them in one place at one time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter