Life With Lee

Trials and tribulations (and fun!) in dealing with two little boys.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Rainy day

So it's a rainy day here is Syracuse. I'm running around trying to get some housework done before David gets home. I don't want to look too much like a slacker. The hallway is painted and the furniture moved back in. I try to get chores done when Lee is occupied with other things besides me, but it's very hard. I don't want him to sleep all day and then be up all night.

Here are some pictures I took of him today:




If you haven't noticed, I changed the colors of my blog. I had no reference color chart for the numbers to go by, so I entered numbers randomly and came out with this. I really like it and it only took me three hours last night.

I'm actually getting out of the house tonight. A friend of mine is having a candle party and I am going. I don't really need any candles but it will be great to get out and socialize.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like what you've done! With the blog! Sorry I didn't call back. I will tonight.


    beth

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lee is getting soooo big!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter