Life With Lee

Trials and tribulations (and fun!) in dealing with two little boys.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Winter has returned...



But Lee's still smiling!

Oh, what a mild winter it's been here in Syracuse except for a few cold spells. One of which we're in right now. The current temperature is 14 degrees. Needless to say, Lee and I have been hanging inside for the past couple of days.

We've been having fun in our Gymboree class every Thursday. We've made some new friends--Molly, Arjun and Davis! Maybe I'll bring the camera next time for some pictures.

I've been working on birthday presents for my Mom and stepfather, Al. I can't post pictures right now, but I will after Saturday.

And what you've been waiting for.....




1 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    seeing Lee always makes me smile! He is such a happy kid!

    Beth

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter